Your rights is a list of guarantees for when receiving medical care. Typically your bill of rights guarantees accurate, and timely medical information, fair treatment, and autonomy over medical decisions because YOUR LIFE MATTERS!
- Access – everyone has the right to access healthcare.
- Safety – it is your right to get high-quality healthcare in a safe environment.
- Respect – you should be treated with respect and dignity, and your medical wishes should be considered.
- Communication – your medical team must inform you about your treatment options, services and costs in a way that you can understand.
- Participation – it is your right to be involved in decisions and choices about your health.
- Privacy – your healthcare team must keep your personal information private and confidential.
- Comment – you have the right to comment on any issues you feel you have with your healthcare, and your healthcare team must address those concerns.
Better Health Care is Our Mission
24/7 service. Same Day Appointments are Available.